Have you ever think to stop and start again? 🙂 I just turned 29ish yesterday. March 1, 2016, Tuesday. When someone ask my age, it’s kinda difficult to admit I am 30, so I better say 29ish. Okay? I am trying to calm down but really? Am I this old? I demand a recount. LOL.
Hahaha. I really laughed when I see this. What happened? … LOL 🙂
I didn’t plan anything actually. I just wanted to stay home and have a birthday sleeping mode. My friend, Cherry, encouraged me to do something fun. It’s only once that I turn 30. True enough but for me “sleeping”is fun. haha I asked for a week vacation from work. It’s good to have rest like this. Thank God. So yeah, had to gather myself, relax and have fun!
How did I celebrate my 29ish:
- I cleaned my room (half cleaned haha)
- I washed my bed sheets.
- I stayed home with my cousin because everyone was at work.That is sweet of him special mention to Christopher Neil Grajo for going straight here after school. He accompanied me.
- My brother took a half day off, well actually I was not the reason, he had to fix some documents. But then I am happy he came home early. Yey! May kalaro na ako.
- Papa arrived in the afternoon, nice way to spend your birthday with the family
- Decided to eat dinner out with relatives and friends, Papa and Tita Blessie couldn’t join because Papa was not feeling well. But he gave me his gift. 🙂
- Had fun at Peanuts Restaurant with them
Busog na busog na ako halata sa tyan. Patawad HAHA
with my fiance and mother in law to be 🙂
Tito Mommy Miles and Tito Daddy Emong , Tita Janet
Sige Birthday nyo? Kayo na malaki image. Sila yun walang sawang mang asar sa akin pero kami tatlo lage magkakasama, I am their Princess. kaya nga wala ako dyan. I am their favorite pag dating sa bully-han 🙂 I love you men! My cousin and brother.
I woke up early in the morning, heard my phone beeping continuously. So I checked it and yeah it’s March 1, people are giving their greetings, encouragements and prayers posting on my Facebook Timeline. One of them is a blog greeting surprise for me made by my sister Queen. I remember making her one last year. I interviewed her friends for some silly and serious questions about her. She did it to me this time. How sweet! 🙂 I am blessed to have her and the people participated. Thank you so much. I feel so loved
She asked three questions:
- Who is Yhang to you ? (Yhang is my nickname)
- What is/are unforgettable moments or experience with her
- Birthday Messages/Prayers for her
Click if you want to know more : Birthday Messages from Friends and Family created by Ate Queen. Sweet 🙂 Thank you so much for the effort and love, people. I can’t mention names one by one but I am really grateful for all the greetings! God bless you all!
February 29 and March 1 are my birthdays. 🙂 Philippine time and Aruba time. My first greeter made me cry at first.
Four reasons I cried after reading this:
- Ang hirap basahin. Hindi na ako marunong magbasa ng short texts, Jejemon ka sis. LOL
- I wanted to hug you and everyone over there but I can’t, I am too far. But I whispered to God to embrace you all for me. I love you!
- The surprise. It was very touching, though I know you all making that for me, I knew it, you guys were so busy na naseenzoned lang ang beauty ko 🙂
- My scrapbook materials kept in the baul for 4 and half years. Haha You guys used my materials for the surprise. Funny! It’s okay, I really appreciate the effort 🙂 I am excited! I would surely love it!
My day was already made by the touching messages and revelation from the people close to my heart in the morning. I grabbed my journal and start to write. Thanking God for all the blessings. Its not money or material things but it was a very great gift. God made me feel I am so much loved by Him by giving me those people in my life. Nakakaiyak malaman na naiiyak at namimiss nila ang old times with me. Thank you God for their friendship and love. I feel so blessed and loved, really. Ang sarap sarap nilang basahin. 🙂 Thank you to my sister, dalawin nyo sya, follow din Queen’s WordPress Blogsite. I really really like them, you know? I had so much tears and laugh while reading them. Thank you for everything. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH 🙂 Panalo sa effort te. Pak na pak. I feel loved.
Only One Regret : Yesterday, I could have gone to Starbucks. If it’s your birthday, you do not need to pay anything. It’s free! 🙂 Here in Aruba, it’s free. I do not know with other countries. I was already tired and full from the dinner so we all went home 🙂 I will have to wait another year to have a free Starbucks. Haha Now I want it. Grrr.
To my Facebook friends, thank you so much for the greetings. I appreciate you all. May God bless you abundantly. 🙂
This year is my year! Yey 🙂 On my next blog, I will be writing about My Thoughts on Turning 30. Thank you for reading. I know I am not that good blogger, but I have to do this because I love doing this, it helps me express myself through writing. So, even I am not that well (yet) please bare with me. Let me enjoying blogging. No bashers please. 🙂 Cheers!
I am craving now. this is what I ordered yesterday at Peanuts Restaurant:Fish Chicharon
Pahabol: I love him, I carried him when he was a baby, I did it again on my 30th.
My brother King 🙂
Family. My inspiration. I love you all
Ako na ang latak! haha my Queen and King 🙂
My Grandmothers. I really miss them. Tears 😦 Thank you Mama Esther and Lola Nena
Me! Small and looked terrible 🙂 haha
Princess at 29ish . Happy Birthday to me! Thank you Jesus for another year. 🙂
Tell me now, do I look 29ish?